Grand Opening - Phnom Penh's first Vintage Clothing Boutique

Friday July 27th marked the grand opening of COLOR Vintage Boutique. Good friends and media folks came by to enjoy wine and music and to peruse our handpicked articles of vintage clothing from all over Asia. After months of building out the new store, washing, ironing, fixing, and generally running around like crazy the opening of the store was great fun and we are pleased with the way things turned out. Below is a link to our small web-album for the grand opening but to really get a feel for our vintage clothing you must visit the store. We are located at 168 street No. 13 near the Phnom Penh National Museum, directly across the street from Friends Restaurant. We look forward to seeing you soon!







4 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. nsf destroyed t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. blank hoodies near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. bulk buy t shirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. www.excellentcustomclothing.com

    ReplyDelete